Send us your CV with cover letter and examples of your work.
We're currently looking for new permanent team members and we're always on the look out for freelancers to help us out during the very busy times.
If you're interested in being considered to join our pool of freelancers, send us your CV and examples of your work.
DECIDE. is a branding and digital design consultancy who sees FMCG brands through the eyes of the retailer, the shopper and the consumer. We help brands connect with these audiences in the moments that matter most.
Online. At home. In-store. On-the-go
We do this by combining the art of consumer psychology with the science of design, drawing on over 65 years expertise working with world famous brands to deliver award winning solutions.
We are looking for a graduate to join us on a 6 month paid internship, with the possibility of longer term employment after the internship ends.
- Demonstrate the ability to work independently, be resourceful and use your initiative.
- Strong communication skills and a natural ability to form and develop effective and mutually beneficial business relationships, both internally and externally.
- Thrive on working in a fast-paced and demanding but collaborative environment.
Primary tasks and responsibilities
- Responding to consumer enquiries via CRM system and email.
- Managing client applications – scheduling content, managing the database, trouble shooting issues.
- Follow project plans, tracking and updating progress and following internal processes.
- Work closely with the design and development teams including third parties, monitoring progress and resolving issues.
- Identify, manage and monitor project risks, issues and assumptions, knowing when necessary to escalate to the Account Manager.
- Provide administrative support to projects including research and co-ordinating tasks.
- Website and eCRM testing and content population.
- Analyse Google Analytics metrics and produce statistical reports on an adhoc and monthly basis.
- Produce project case studies on project completion for DECIDE. marketing materials.
- Assist with putting documentation (such as agreements and contracts) in place with clients and suppliers.
- Assist with producing and updating the suite of digital documentation templates.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Good planning and documentation skills
- Excellent attention to detail & good problem solving skills
- Ability to prioritise and work under pressure
- Works well in a team environment
- Google analytics experience
- Experience of working in an agency environment
- Understanding of FMCG environment
Think this is the role for you?
Get in touch.